Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome To Football Banter!

Welcome one and all to my brand new blog: English Football Banter. Over the coming months (and hopefully years) I'll be blogging about all the latest chat, banter, rumours and news from the beautiful game here in England. I'm keen to here the views of football fans of all Englsih clubs whether its one of the English Premiership's so called "big four" or a semi pro level club. I am as you would expect a football nutter and love to share my (often badly formed) views on the odd ball world of football here in the UK. Over the coming months as the blog develops I will massively welcome and look forward in great anticipation to all your comments, football banter and general debate - particularly if your posts are relevant and informed (no spamming please!) Please also keep your comments reasonably friendly - this is not a place for all out war between rival clubs (that means you Liverpool and United lads :-P) and also definitely not the place for sectarianism or racism so please use your intellegence and common sense when posting. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

No comments: